The members of the Northwest Health Alliance are like any other corporate entity in that they elect a Board of Directors and receive reports on the operations of the corporation. Collectively, the members “own” the corporation. Members pay a small annual fee to support the administration of the Alliance including audit and insurance costs, meeting expenses, etc.
The current members of the Alliance are:
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- North West Community Care Access Centre
- St. Joseph’s Care Group in Thunder Bay
- Dryden Regional Health Centre
- Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre
- Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Health Care Facilities in Fort Frances, Emo and Rainy River
- Santé Manitouwadge Health
- Lake of the Woods District Hospital in Kenora
- Atikokan General Hospital
- Geraldton District Hospital
- Nipigon District Memorial Hospital
- North of Superior Healthcare Group
Any corporate entity who is a customer of the services provided by the Alliance is welcome to become a member. An initial fee and approval of the Board is required.